Signing up for Gmail or creating a Google Account is one of the most popular personal accounts today. When a user creates a Google Account, you can use many other services including Gmail, Maps, Youtube …
Today, along with emailing services like Hotmail/Outlook, Gmail is the most popular email service. And it’s free to sign up for Gmail, we can register multiple Gmail accounts and use it on a phone or a computer. When we sign up for a Gmail account, we will have up to 15GB of storage available for email, which can be attached to images, videos, and documents. The article below will guide you read how to create a Gmail account, set up a Google account for free.
Actually, sign up Gmail is also a sign up a Google Account. Sign up for Gmail or signing up for the first Google account is to use Google’s apps and services, including Gmail, so you can send and receive email. In addition, when you register account on a website you need to have an email account to be able to create account. What to do now is I will guide you how to create a Gmail account.
The benefits of sign up Gmail account:
There are too many things to do with your Gmail account. I will list some basic purposes as follows:
- Send and receive emails easily, fast and especially free.
- Sign in, use, and sync with all Google services like Gmail, Google Maps, Google Play, Youtube, Google Plus, Google Driver…
- Use Gmail to sign up a Facebook account, create online gaming accounts, and more…
- Subscribe to newsletters, news from other websites.
- Get apps, games, and books from the Google Play apps store (CH Play) for Android.
- There are also plenty of things to do with Gmail.
How to set up a Gmail account, sign up for Gmail
To create a Gmail account, visit the link below.
In this interface, the user will need to fill in all required information, including:
- Name: Enter your first and last name. Can be marked with, unsigned and changed after the Gmail account has been successfully created.
- Select your username: Enter the name of the Gmail you want to create. Gmail names can use letters, numbers, and periods, and must be between 6 and 30 characters. If you see a message that the username is already in use, try entering a different username to change it.
- Generate password: Gmail password is at least 8 characters long. Use uppercase, lowercase letters, numbers and letters to have the strongest password. Pay attention to the message strength bar, weak password. You should not use passwords that are easy to guess, such as 12345678, your name, your date of birth, your phone number…
- Confirm your password: Enter your password exactly.
- Birthday: Enter your date of birth. As a rule, you can only sign up for a Gmail account when you are 13 or older. So pay attention to this.
- Gender: Select your gender.
- Mobile: Enter your phone number. However, this phone number can be used to regain your account when you forget your Gmail password or lose your Gmail account. Instructions for deleting, changing, adding phone numbers in Gmail.
- Your current email address: If you already have an email account, enter it here. Linking your old email account and your upcoming Gmail account will make it easy to forget or lose your password.
- Location: Enter the current location.
- Then click on the next step below.
Exit the terms requirements, click I agree.
You’ll get the message from Google dev to your Google account, and your Gmail account successfully. Click the Continue button.
Next, view your Google Account setup interface. Here, users can change any settings include Login and Security, Personal Information and Account Preferences.
So, you’ve finished the steps to sign up for Gmail, create a Gmail account, or set up a Google Account. Once you’ve created your account, you’ll also need to set up Gmail’s 2-step-verification, via your personal phone, to improve the security of your account.